Sunday, April 13, 2008

A Fish

The panda looked at me.
I looked at the panda.
He said to me, "Be ye Jesus?"
My reply was obvious, "Yes, I be."
He asked me if I enjoyed my job.
"At the pants factory?" said I. "No."
"Well my son, a task for you I have."
"I require the lips of Mrs. Jolie."
"That is a great task Mr. Chicken" I said.
"Tis, but you are my son, I believe in you" he said.
"That's cool" I said. "I'll be off now."
As I exited the plane I knew one thing.
I awoke, and I found I was dead.

1 comment:

ROCKY said...

word to the end of the world as we know it to be travelling in space and time capsules all over the galaxy and the metal from from teeth are burning up the air waves that bring me to my conclusion that e have nothing to gain from any of this.

About Us | Site Map | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Blog Design | 2007 Company Name